Saturday, April 23, 2011

More Than I Can Chew?

     So blogged about re-organizing, or I guess putting it into organization for the first time haha, Ashley's closet and I honestly and truly thought it would take a day. And perhaps it would have (I don't think it was too much to ask for) if it wasn't for the fact that my closet looks like this:



      Yup, just as bad or worse than Ashley's. You may be wondering what in the world this has to do with organizing Ashley's closet. Well, all of my crafting supplies are currently in her closet because at the time we moved in, her closet had the most room. This poses a problem when I decide to work on a project while she's napping and I find, to my utter devastation, that I have left everything or at least sometime I really, really need in her closet and I can't get it out or she will wake up (too bad for me, I've got a really light sleeper). So the goal was to move the majority of crafting supplies that I most often get at into my closet to avoid this problem. Naturally this meant I had to re-organize my closet too (which was on the list of things to do, but a little farther down). This lead to needing to get into my storage closet (also in my bedroom) which is smaller and even messier than the other closets (pictures to follow) and so now my house is in complete disarray in my noble attempts to organize my house better so that it's cleaner and easier to clean.
     *Sigh,* looks like it will take me much longer than the weekend to figure this mess out but once it's done I'll have before and after pictures of TWO clean and well organized closets! Yay! Then it will be on to the storage closet... (insert twilight zone music here).

No comments: