Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dangerous Date!

Spencer and I were finally able to go on a date for the first time since our anniversary in August. Marjean came down and watched Ashley for us on Monday night while we went out to dinner and to the corn maze. It was a lot of fun. Thanksgiving Point had a lot more than just the corn maze there and so Spencer and I were running around like little kids looking at all the fun stuff that was there before we got lost in the maze. We found some tether-ball poles and decided to play a few rounds. Big mistake! :) Once we were finished playing I decided to get the ball unstuck from the metal hook at the top. I jumped up to hit the ball down and instead I clocked poor Spencer right in the face! We're pretty sure he may have been knocked out for half a second haha. I was worried that I might have cut him open with my nails but there was no blood and now three days later still no bruise. About an inch lower and I would have taken out his eye! It was crazy. His face is okay but I am sad to report that I have either seriously sprained or broken my middle finger. That's what I get for punching out my husband. :) We will be much more careful on our next date. ;)

On a happier note, we had Ashley's first baby pictures taken in September and I decided to post a few on here for everyone's enjoyment. She's a cutie!




There's a ton more but I didn't want to post them all otherwise it would take forever!

1 comment:

Heather said...

In the second picture, she totally looks like Spenny!